Hours of work
Thorpe Park (Leeds)
Senior Financial Accountant
Starting from £45,000
Up to 10% bonus
Thorpe Park, Leeds - initially working from home
Why Work with us?
CK Infrastructure Holdings Limited ("CKI" or the "Group") is a global infrastructure company that aims to make the world a better place through a variety of infrastructure investments and developments in different parts of the world. The Group has diversified investments in Energy Infrastructure, Transportation Infrastructure, Water Infrastructure, Waste Management, Waste-to-energy, Household Infrastructure and Infrastructure Related Businesses. Its investments and operations span Hong Kong, Mainland China, the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the United States.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to join our team. You will be responsible to oversee finance, tax and company secretarial requirements of UK holding companies.
Knowledge, Experience & Technical Know How:
- Experience in Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders in multiple jurisdictions
- Ability to make decisions yet be able to judge when to escalate within the team
- A problem-solving attitude towards complex accounting issues that arise
- Ability to work independently and follow through projects from start to finish.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Monthly shareholder reporting, budget and forecast production
- Assistance in preparation of the Group's corporation tax computations
- Assistance in Board paper preparation
- Completion of statutory accounts
- Maintaining effective working relationships with external auditors, shareholders and HMRC
- Treasury compliance monitoring
- Technical advice relating to accounting and tax matters for potential M&A opportunities
- Post-acquisition integration management
- Working alongside the UK based teams as well as shareholder teams in Hong Kong and investment teams worldwide.
- ACA or ACCA (2 year qualified)
- Experience of management
What we Offer You:
- A competitive, starting salary from £45,000
- Up to 10% bonus (dependent upon achievement of set targets)
- 25 days annual leave (plus recognised bank holidays and 2 half days over the Christmas period)
- A generous stakeholder 5/10 pension scheme
- Flexible benefits and salary sacrifice options... from discounts on a variety of UK attractions, gym membership, restaurant discounts, experience days...and exclusive NGN discounts and much more!
- Free onsite parking
- 40 hours per week
- An array of fantastic family- friendly policies such as 6 weeks' paternity leave (for eligible employees) and 6 months' full pay for employees on maternity leave (for eligible employees), as well as shared parental leave and many more.
- SSP for first 7 calendar days then occupational sick pay
Our values are at the heart of what we do. In addition to your key responsibilities, you will incorporate these into the daily life of your role.